Saturday, January 13, 2007

About Myself

Hello everybody, my name is Olga Gavrilova. I am a junior at University of Missouri-St. Louis majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance. It has become my major concern about what profession to choose with this field of study. Business Administration is a wide field that covers many different topics. Even when I narrow down my options strictly to Finance I find that my career options are countless. I still haven't decided what exactly I want to do in the future, but hopefully I will make up my mind after researching and discussing various options that I am considering. Please feel free to leave comments on my blog whether you are a professional in the field, or a clueless student like myself. I appreciate all views and perspectives.

2 comments:

Andrei said...

hi from Andrei:))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.